The Joy feeder-breaker is designed to cut your operating costs and increase your productivity. Joy feeder-breakers can be designed for a variety of mining and industrial applications, including coal, phosphate, cement, limestone, petroleum coke and gypsum board, among other materials. By custom designing and building the feeder-breaker for your specific haulage and conveyor systems, your operation will realize optimum availability and reliability.
- Joy feeder-breakers feature a low, horizontal profile that operates without eccentric motion to provide the lowest height truck dump installation of any crusher arrangement available.
- For maximum space efficiency, each feeder-breaker features an integral surge hopper (if required), a flight conveyor, and a rotary pick breaker.
- Specific material output size is achieved by breaker picks and a pick pattern designed to work with conveyor flights.
- High-strength engineered conveyor chain, with hardened link pins, is specially manufactured for long life, low maintenance and superior dependability.
- Breaker drives are electro-mechanical with direct drive and chain and sprocket arrangement options.
- Optional crawler, wheel or skid mounting provides mobility to help reduce haulage cycle time and increase productivity.
When compared to conventional primary crushers, Joy feeder-breakers offer:
- Lower initial cost
- Easier installation – Site excavation and concrete work are reduced or eliminated
- Higher throughput per horsepower
- Lower power consumption
- Fewer fines – The material is fractured rather than crushed.
- Larger lumps of material handled routinely
- Lower profile – Most haulage equipment can discharge directly into the feeder hopper. No need for ramps or costly elevating and discharge conveyors.
Joy Global is a leading supplier of feeding, sizing and reclaim feeder equipment for mining operations.
Please contact your local Joy Global representative for more information.