Joy Global - Mexico is a company founded in 1958 whose vision is to be the mining industry’s prime partner, continually striving to supply reliable and innovative products and services that reduce its clients' operating costs.
Joy Global currently has a central office with warehouse facilities in Chihuahua, Chihuahua, and branches in Mezcala and Cananea. Facilities include shops equipped to fulfill a variety of job requests: refurbishing of subsets, and overhauling of parts and components for P&H and non-P&H equipment.
Joy Global has formed strategic alliances to offer a complete line of products to the Mexican market. We represent the strongest equipment brands both in surface and underground mining:
- Surface mining equipment by P&H
- Conveyor Idlers and rolls
- Crushing and conveying systems and components
- Feeder breakers and crushers
- Rotary drills by Terex Reedrill
- Hydraulic excavators by Hitachi
- Off-Road trucks by Hitachi
- Track mounted DTH Drills for surface mines by Cubex
- Track or tire mounted ITH Drills and Top Hammer for underground mines by Cubex
- G.E.T. wear parts by Hensley
- Heavy duty conditioned air systems
- Wire Rope by Prodinsa
- Lowboys by Towhaul
- Wear plates by Ford Steel
- Technical support of General Electric motors
With a total of 44 staff members in Mexico, Joy Global has a well-equipped team to offer high quality client support, with specialized personnel to handle maintenance, relocation and assembly of equipment as well as inspections and repair services.
Parts: +52 1 331 603.0317
Service: +52 1 133 968.9757